A highly skilled advocate offering robust representation in children proceedings and family finance. Many solicitors who instruct her describe her as their counsel of first choice.
Children (public law)
Fareha is frequently instructed in highly complex and sensitive cases that feature the most serious allegations such as: non-accidental injury, child trafficking, child sexual exploitation, radicalisation, forced marriage, domestic violence, FGM, physical and sexual abuse.
Fareha has a great deal of expertise in working with vulnerable adults and children. She has worked with adults and children with a wide range of challenges, such as: learning difficulties, mental illness, multiple disabilities and autism. Fareha has a reputation for showing a high degree of sensitivity and empathy.
Fareha is regularly in the High Court against Queen’s Counsel. Fareha has a reputation as a highly skilled advocate who works extremely hard to achieve the best possible result for her clients.
Solicitors commend her for offering robust and conscientious representation.
Children (private law)
Fareha is extremely experienced in the field of private law proceedings. She has a reputation for being thorough, persuasive and highly effective. She is widely known as a very strong negotiator and for offering robust representation.
Solicitors who instruct her find her reliable and highly personable.
Family finance & property
Fareha has over 20 years’ experience in the field of matrimonial finance. She provides advice and advocacy services in all aspects of divorce. She is regularly instructed in complex cases and in cases involving high net worth. She is widely known as a very strong negotiator and a highly skilled advocate with a fine eye for detail. Fareha has an excellent track record in contested final hearings. Fareha has a reputation for being hard working, thorough and consistently achieving the most positive outcomes in her cases.
- [EWHC FAM] AB v XY  EWHC 1468 (Fam) (07 June 2019)
- Re HM (Adult), PM v KH and Another  EWHC 2685 (Fam)
- HM (Vulnerable Adult: Abduction), Re Family Division, 30 April 2010  EWHC 870 (Fam);  2 F.L.R. 1057;  2 F.C.R. 639;  Fam. Law 935;
- HM (Vulnerable Adult: Abduction), Re Family Division, 24 June 2010  EWHC 1579 (Fam);  1 F.L.R. 97;  Fam. Law 1072;Instructed by the Attorney General’s Office, States of Guernsey in a complex Court of Protection case in the High Court.
- M (Children)  EWCA Civ 1753; Hearing in the Court of Appeal in care proceedings.
- RE JC (Discharge of Care Order : Legal Aid)  EWFC B39; Representing the Children’s Guardian pro bono in difficult care proceedings.
- Re AD and AM (Fact-Finding hearing) (Application for Re-hearing)  EWHC 326 (Fam) ; Representing a parent in the High Court in an application for re-hearing of findings of fact in a complex non-accidental injury case (life threatening injuries to 10 month old baby).
- X, Y and Z (Disclosure to the Security Service)  EWHC 2400 (Fam) (06 October 2016); Representing grandparent in High Court case involving allegations of Islamic extremism and terrorism related activity. Application by the Metropolitan Police for disclosure to the Security Service (MI5).
- RE A and Re B Children  EWCA Civ 1101; Representing the children through the Children’s Guardian in the Court of Appeal. Complex care proceedings with 64 lever arch files in Fact-Finding hearing and 27 files on the permission to appeal hearing.