As widely reported in the press, a series of judgments from the High Court and the Court of Appeal were published today in the proceedings between His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Her Royal Highness Princess Haya bint Al Hussein concerning their two children.
Deirdre Fottrell QC and Tom Wilson, instructed by CAFCASS, acted for the children through their children's guardian.
Copies of the published judgments are available here
- The Foreign Act of State Judgment dated 29 October 2020  EWHC 2883 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/i-Foreign-Act-of-State-29.10.2020.pdf
- The Non-Molestation Judgment dated 9 December 2020  EWHC 3305 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ii-Non-molestation-judgment-9.12.2020.pdf ;
- The Legal Services Order (LSO) Judgment dated 13 January 2021  EWHC 303 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/iii-legal-services-Order-judgment-13.1.2021.pdf ;
- The Court of Appeal Foreign Act of State Judgment dated 8 February 2021  EWCA Civ 129 https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/iv-CoA-Foreign-Act-of-State-judgment-8.2.21.pdf
- The Case Management Judgment of the President dated 12 March 2021  EWHC 915 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/v-Re-Al-M-Approved-Judgment-12.03.21-MWC-IN-PRIVATE.pdf
- The Fact-Finding Judgment dated 5 May 2021  EWHC 1162 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/vii-Hacking-fact-Finding-judgment-5.5.2021.pdf
- The Lives With Judgment dated 10 June 2021  EWHC 1577 (Fam) https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ix-Lives-with-Judgment-10.6.2021.pdf
- The Court of Appeal Fact-Finding (permission to appeal) Judgment dated 15 June 2021  EWCA Civ 900 https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/x-CoA-grant-permission-to-appeal-hacking-judgment-15.6.2021.pdf ; and
- The Court of Appeal Fact-Finding Judgment dated 5 August 2021  EWCA Civ 1216 https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/xi-CoA-refusing-Fs-appeal-of-hacking-judgment-5.8.2021.pdf