Nasstassia's practice covers all areas of family law including, family finance, private law proceedings, public law proceedings, and cases under the Family Law Act 1996 and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
Children (Public Law)
In public law proceedings, Nasstassia acts for all parties including parents, local authorities, guardians, competent children, family members and interveners. Her practice covers the complete range of cases and she has significant experience in:
- Acting for all parties in care and adoption proceedings (including those with an international dimension / placement and adoption abroad) in all levels of the Family Court;
- Representation of the Official Solicitor;
- Representation of parties in complex cases including: non-accidental injuries, sexual abuse, PII, substance misuse;
- Representation in cases involving drug and alcohol issues, mental health, learning difficulties domestic abuse and neglect.
Children (Private Law)
In private law proceedings, Nasstassia undertakes cases covering the full range of private law matters including:
- Child Arrangement Orders (including intractable disputes);
- Internal and External Relocation;
- Prohibited Steps Orders;
- Specific Issue Orders;
- Fact finding hearings including successful representation in cases involving: domestic abuse, sexual violence, emotional and psychological abuse;
- Nasstassia represents all parties to proceedings including those with mental health difficulties, vulnerable parties and those where English is not their first language.
Family Finance & Property
Nasstassia acts and advises in all aspects of financial remedies including:
- Proceedings pursuant the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973;
- Disputes between cohabitants concerning financial provision of children (Schedule 1, Children Act 1989);
- Disputes between cohabitants concerning property (Trusts of Land and Appointments of Trustees Act 1995);
- Applications under the Inheritance Act (Provision for Family and Dependants Act 1975).
International Family Law
Nasstassia advises and represents clients in all areas of family law where international issues frequently arise.
Domestic Violence & Injunctions
Nasstassia undertakes the full range of cases under the Family Law Act 1996 and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
- Notable Cases
Chambers and Partners
Up and Coming